Your questions and comments are important to us and we will address them as quickly as possible.
The answers to your questions may already be available on-line. We invite you to start by reading the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), where many of your questions may already have been answered. The Search function on the home page will also help you find specific information.
- Canadian Armed Forces Pension Services
- Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment
- Canadian Armed Forces Release/Severance Pay
- Canadian Forces Military Police Group
- Casualty Support Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Department of National Defence Civilian Careers
- Disability and Death Benefits
- Health Care Services
- Insurance Plan Services
- Medals, Honours and Recognition
- Media Queries
- Military Careers Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Operator - Department of National Defence
If you need more information, or you have not found what you are looking for:
Assistant Deputy Minister (Public Affairs)
Department of National Defence
National Defence Headquarters
Major-General George R. Pearkes Building
101 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 613-995-2534 / Toll free: 1-888-995-2534
TTY and/or TDD *: 1 800 467-9877
* A TTY --or Teletypewriter, also known as a TDD or Telecommunications device for the deaf-- is a special device that lets people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired use the telephone to communicate, by allowing them to type messages back and forth to one another instead of talking and listening. A TTY is required at both ends of the conversation in order to communicate.
Personal Information Collection Statement
All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the Privacy Act. This means that you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information. You will be asked for your consent where appropriate.
Any questions, comments, concerns or complaints regarding the administration of the Privacy Act and privacy policies may be directed to the departmental Privacy Coordinator by email to email@example.com, by calling 613-992-0996 or writing to:
Place de Ville17th Floor, Tower B112 Kent St.Ottawa, ON
- Date modified: